Stay tuned for:

Monday, May 2, 2011

The last of the crafts...for now

Our last 2 weekends have been pretty busy, so I didn't get any crafting done. However, Aaron had a church meeting tonight so I was able to spend some time finishing up what I've started. Here is a picture of the actual wall art that comes with the bedding we picked out:



And here's a picture of the (almost) finished ones that I did. They lack a few touch ups and the ribbons they will hang on:
I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I don't think I'll ever know the difference!

Here is another small project I did. Found this as unfinished wood at hobby lobby. It is a mirror that'll look cute in a little bookcase, I think:


Sunday, Aaron and I put together Aubrey's crib. Someone found it for us at a yard sale, and it is really cute, though needing a good cleaning and a little touch up paint. I like the idea of fixing the nursery up piece by piece, but I need to get busy finding the other pieces!




Finally, it has been very strange but a few people in the last 2 days have asked me how the 1st trimester is going. Huh? I feel huge, but obviously don't look like I'm almost 26 weeks. When I tell them I'm about 2 weeks away from the 3rd trimester they are very shocked. I guess I will take this as a compliment and hope it stays this way as long as possible :) Here's a few makeshift photos (again, Aaron's not home!). Please excuse the bathroom, haha!





So what do you think? Do I look ready to start the 3rd trimester in a few weeks?

No comments: