Stay tuned for:

Friday, May 8, 2009

If you fail to plan...

So...I have not updated in awhile. I am excited to say that I finally have a plan to finish my Master's degree. Whew! It has been a rough road since we moved trying to find work, but I know that it's exactly what needed to happen because God has taught me so much through this time. I decided to go to Liberty this June 8-12 to take my last on-campus class and I will start another class online on June 22nd that lasts until August 14th. Then...my only class left is student teaching and there are a few options open at this time...just have to have my paperwork in by Sept. 15th! Man it feels good to have a plan!

Also...I am planning a trip to NC next week to see my good friend, CindyLou, get married on the 16th. I also get to visit with my Mom, Stepmom, and Grandmothers for Mother's day...a tad late, but still great nonetheless.

And...we are planning to close on our house in about a week and a half (May 19th). Did I mention I am excited about this? Time has crept by but it is almost here and I could not be happier.

No comments: