Stay tuned for:

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wedding Bells and Busy weeks

One of my best friends from home got married this weekend. I was lucky to have the opportunity to make the trip up to NC for the wedding. Cindy Lou, if you read this, you were a gorgeous bride. I love how weddings remind those of us who are already married about the vows we made and how we should cherish the ones we've chosen to spend our lives with :)

I drove 9 hours there on Tuesday and 9 hours back to T-Town today. I am exhausted, and already looking into buying a plane ticket for my class in VA in June. (So I don't have to drive that is!) Tomorrow we go for our final walk through on the house and close Tuesday. I can't wait for them to give us our keys so we can FINALLY get out of this apt. If the neighbors beat on their floor (our ceiling) one more time...I don't think I'll hold Aaron back this time!

I hope to post some pics of the house with OUR furniture in it very soon ;)

No comments: