Stay tuned for:

Sunday, April 10, 2011

21-22 weeks...deciding on a name!

This past Friday night (yes, this is over a week late) we went out to eat on the riverwalk. I love spending Friday nights as kind of a "date night" with Aaron. It's pretty much my favorite time of the week because it means I don't have to get up early the next day! We ate at a place called "Iron Cactus" which was a GREAT Tex-Mex kind of place. Food was excellent, conversation even better; that night I think we actually finally decided what we would name our daughter. We didn't tell that night, but we did soon after. If you haven't heard...her name is going to be Aubrey Madison. We thought about it quite a bit...I wanted it to be special, of course. She will have the same initials as Aaron - AMS. Madison, a name I've always loved, also means "son of Matthew," also tying in Aaron's middle name. I am glad that she will have those things in common with her daddy. :)

No comments: