Stay tuned for:

Sunday, February 27, 2011

16 weeks


Hello 16 weeks! My new weeks start every Thursday, but I have a hard time updating because of my busy schedule during the week. This is kind of my first maternity outfit as well. I've been wearing the pants for a while, but I got some new tops online and was excited to wear this one out to dinner on Friday night. Which brings me to my next picture...
I was craving seafood so bad! In Tuscaloosa, I shopped at Publix which is like my all time favorite grocery store, which had fresh shrimp and marinated salmon that I would pick up every week. I haven't had that in so long that it became a hankering (which I would define as a craving x10). Boy did this 20 shrimp feast satisfy that craving! 

The time frame on my mind at the moment is 2 weeks. I have 2 weeks of school until Spring Break and I am wondering if I'm gonna make it. Aaron is excited for his Haiti trip that he's been praying about and raising money for. I am excited for a week of rest with my parents and family in NC. 

We also go back to the Dr. this Wednesday, the 2nd. It's not supposed to be a "big" appointment, I think she's just going to check the heart rate and make sure everything is ok. Our big day to find out gender is March 25th. Less than 4 weeks now, and we are very excited. We actually have NO names picked out yet; we have both kind of come to the conclusion that we can't decide until we know for sure boy or girl.

I can't wait until summer time when I get to stay at home and rest! In the spirit of that, I am still trying to find a way to stay at home and work next year. Let me know if you have any ideas about that!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful Elisabeth! Can't wait to see you in person in a few weeks and we can compare baby bellies! Love you!