Stay tuned for:

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cravings and first baby purchase...

It's official...we are now in the 2nd trimester! I feel slightly relieved that most of the huge risks are over and I can breathe a little bit! I am still having a hard time really believing that in about 6 months there will be a little one in our house. When does it become real? When you feel him/her kick? When they finally arrive?

I have been watching a lot of Food Network lately for some reason...I mean, I like to cook so it's no surprise. Cupcake wars was a bad idea. I went to the grocery store today and HAD to have funfetti cake mix and icing. Also on the craving list was more fresh pineapple for Aaron to cut up for me. And pina colada and strawberry daiquiri mix! Shew...not a whole lot of healthy cravings coming my way.

We got some advice to go ahead and start buying baby stuff each time we are at the store so that we spend a little bit at the time. So here is a picture of our very first baby purchase (and the cravings):

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I am so happy for you and proud of you! I can't wait for the little one to arrive and I hope to see you and Aaron soon.