Stay tuned for:

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thrifty Thursday!

I saved my Thrifty Thursday post...yes, I do know today is Saturday and I have some catching up to do! I knew I was going to the San Marcos Tanger outlets with my friends Kim and Jennie on Friday so I wanted to be able to write about my finds! It was my first time there, and, I got some great deals!

I made purchases at Old Navy, Banana Republic Factory, Loft, Coldwater Creek (not a clothing purchase, can't wait to share!), and Victoria's Secret. I spent a total of $147.89. Here's a photo and description of what I got:
I got 3 skirt outfits, 2 pairs of bermuda shorts, a bathing suit for Aaron, 2 Victoria's Secret bras (not pictured) and the deal of the day:


I bought this from Coldwater Creek, actually having no idea at all that they even sold home goods. It was regularly priced $90, marked down to $14.99 and I got an additional 40% off so total it was a little under $10. Not exactly sure whatI'm going to do with it yet. IT is really heavy, that square on the front is actually 3D and is a piece of slate.

So my goal was to spend $100, but I'm ok with going over based on the things I found and the deals I got. Everything was on sale :) I also just sold a camera and a bathing suit on the online FB yard sale and made $50. So I guess I made my goal!

My friend, Jennie, also scored a great deal at Dooney and Bourke outlet on a cute bag that was 40% off and then an additional 25% off of all red, white, and blue purses. She got a GREAT deal and now I kind of want one!

Are you a bargain shopper? I don't pay full price for anything anymore, and it's an adrenaline rush to see what great deals I can get. I'll definitely be going back to these outlets in the future!

No comments: