Stay tuned for:

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Survey!

My friend Cindy's blog gave me the idea to do a survey of fun questions about what's been happening so far in the world of "sitting on the nest" as my Dad would say. So here goes:

Firsts:
Is this your first pregnancy?: Yes
How did you find out you were pregnant?: I felt yucky around the time that I should've gotten my period in December so I decided to get a box of HPTs!
What kind of pregnancy test did you take?: The first 2 were HEB brand with separate indicator and control window. The lines were so faint that I decided to get another box of more expensive ones (who knows?) and do it the next morning. All 4 were positive :)
What were your first symptoms? Swollen/painful breasts, bloated, TIRED, and a bit of nausea here and there
Who did you tell first? My husband and our friends April and Jamin Carter :)
Who was with you when you found out? I took the tests alone. Aaron didn't even know I had bought them, but I went and got him and was like, "I need you to come look at something!"
Was baby planned?: Yes and no. We were not preventing, I should say.
When was baby conceived?: middle of November before Thanksgiving
How far were you when you found out?: 4.5 weeks
My baby:Due date: August 11, 2011
Do you want to know the sex?: Yes, it's too hard to plan without knowing. And, I'm a planner.
Any names?: Boy names we like: Grayson, Owen, Jaedon (Aaron's pick) Girl names we like: Olivia, Ryleigh
Any ultrasounds?: Yes at my first appt. It is amazing how you can already see arms and legs.
Have you heard the heartbeat?: No, but we saw it beating on the ultrasound.
Who do you think baby will look like? dark hair, hopefully Aaron's complexion
Will baby have any siblings?: Yes. I am waiting to see what parenthood is like before I decide how many :)
Have you and dad felt baby move? Not yet, too early!
Are you excited?: Very, not sure it's really set in yet
MISCELLANEOUS:
Did you have morning sickness?: Well, nausea at the smell of some foods. Heartburn after. No vomiting, yet!
Do you have any cravings?: bread, crackers, soda
Do you have any mood swings?: Yes. I am a very emotional person anyway, so you can imagine
Are you a high risk pregnancy?: No
Any complications?: Nope
Formula or breastfeeding? Good question. will try to breastfeed as long as I can!
Have you bought anything for baby yet?: No, but had my brother buy him/her a baby Carolina tee and rattle :)

Who will help with baby after their born? Aaron and I; MDO ladies at church
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? the anticipation and most wonderful thing ever to look forward to!
What is the worst thing about being pregnant? So far the exhaustion and nausea feelings
What's one thing you miss doing since being pregnant? Having morning coffee
Any days you wish you weren't pregnant?: No, it's never THAT bad :)
Are you ready for baby? Not yet!
How far along are you now?: 9wks 6 days

No comments: