Stay tuned for:

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's in a name?

Ok, so I know we have a lottt of time to think about things, but as far as I'm concerned, I have found a baby name that I love! It popped up out of nowhere one day while I was searching and I kind of fell in love with it. I don't want to post about it yet, because there is still a major dilemma: I CAN'T GET AARON ON BOARD!

This has been the most frustrating part so far. We can't agree. The bad thing is: I've already imagined my child being named this name, it's sort of set in stone...in my heart anyway. So, pray that he sees the light!

I am 11 weeks tomorrow. AAAAAAAAHHHHH! It's starting to get so exciting and real. I go back to the Dr. on Feb. 2nd and can't wait to see what we find out then. Right now, the baby is about the size of a fig, I think. Bones are starting to harden and teeth buds are forming below the gums. He or she is already moving around, kicking arms and legs, but of course I can't feel it yet! I look forward to that day.

No comments: