Stay tuned for:

Sunday, January 30, 2011

First baby bump picture...


Well here it is! The very first Smith baby bump photo...I was waiting until there was actually something to show but I can feel and see a bump now, so I figured it was that time. Don't you like my elastic waste band skirt? It's about the only thing that fits me now. Jeans are out. I'll be purchasing some kind of stretchy band to help me wear my dress pants to work, and lots of flowy dressed! 

Everyone of course asks how i'm feeling and I'm glad to say that I have mostly felt good since the beginning. I pass out every night between 8:30 and 9 and wake up at 5:30 about to starve! I eat when I'm hungry and try to make good, healthy decisions. I even let myself have those "cravings" every once in a while because let's face it: I'm not going to turn down ice cream, ever.

We go back to the Dr. this Wednesday, the 2nd. I am excited to see how much has changed. I know we probably won't get an ultrasound this time just because it's not a critical week to have one. However, we will be 13 weeks this time and I plan to ask if we can come back around 18 weeks next time and pray to find out boy or girl :) That would be around March 9th or 10th...right before Spring Break. I would be a happy girl :)

Well, until next time! 

No comments: