Stay tuned for:

Monday, July 2, 2012

Menu Monday!

The line-up for this week:

Monday - Pioneer Woman's easy calzones. These turned out reallly yummy!

Tuesday - Hamburger Steak, rice/gravy, green beans

Wednesay - July 4th shrimp boil (I'm making a fourth of July trifle with strawberries and blueberries)

Thursday - poppy seed chicken with broccoli

Friday - pork chops, veggies on grill

Saturday - breakfast (bacon, eggs, biscuits/cinnamon rolls); left overs

Sunday - we normally eat out

So a lot of these recipes were on my menu last week and we got off track for some reason. I noticed that it is really important in meal planning to actually cook and eat the meals you plan for (duh!); otherwise, you end up throwing some stuff away that you needed to use.

I'd love to hear what some of you are having this week :) And don't forget, comment on the Surprise! Saturday post about something you'd like to have me give away for FREE from Pampered Chef!

No comments: