Stay tuned for:

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aaron's sermon - Defining Moments

This past Sunday, Aaron preached his first sermon before an entire church congregation. Over the past 7 months since we've been at North River, I have watched him progress in his speaking skills. He is a very good speaker and I can see his comfort level growing as he is more at ease speaking in front of a large group of people. I just wanted to take this chance to brag on him! I am so proud of him for what he does... not just his career but his passion. He truly has a heart for young people and seeing them understand God's word in a way that compels them into action. It is also such a blessing to have a husband who gets to do what he loves for a living. A lot of people dread their work and are in it for the paycheck. Aaron gets up each morning with a smile on his face ready to spend another day preparing to teach our youth and to make a difference in our community! I could go on and on, but I just wanted to share with you all how proud I am of my husband and how blessed I feel to be married to a man of God!

If you'd like to hear Aaron's sermon, you can go to our church's website:

http://www.northriveronline.com/

Click on about us, then current teachings. His sermon is titled: Defining Moments

No comments: