Stay tuned for:

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness!


Photo: Aaron, me, brothers Anthony and Chris at the UNC game in December when Tyler Hansbrough broke the all-time scoring record...he has also broken the record for rebounds recently, and he lacks about 5 points or so to break the all time ACC scoring record...more over J.J.!!!

Oh, the fun things that March brings. I, of course, wore my green yesterday! But what's even more exciting is the NCAA tournament and march madness for all of us basketball crazies. This picture is from 2005, the last time Carolina won the tourney. I was actually still in school at UNC when this happened...it was great! I'd love to see them win it again...and of course, I am picking them to win in all my brackets and will be cheering them on to the very end :) First game, Thursday at 2:50e vs. Radford. (Also, at some point, look for the Heels to be sporting shaved heads...I can't remember if it's the first game of the ACC tourney, the sweet 16, or the Final Four...but it is awesome to see it when they do it!)

No comments: